for high altitude professional growers
Ideal for vegetables, fruit, flowers and more. Our round high-tunnel protects your crop, and enhances your yield and profitability. Our greenhouses come as complete kits that include all tubing, hardware, fasteners, 6-mil, 4-year poly and a complete set of color-coded directions with photos
- Frames are manufactured from triple-galvanized steel tubing
- Steel framing includes 1-3/8” galvanized steel hoops. Each hoop is composed of three ribs that interlock and are Tek-screwed together.
- Ground posts are 1-5/8” galvanized steel tubing and 45” long, to be driven 21” deep, 24” above grade
- Commercial-grade cross connectors for all 5 purlin runs. Very quick and easy to install.
- Galvanized 1-3/8” X 2” X4” end-wall connectors
- C-Channel and spring lock wire to connect poly sheeting to tubular purlin
- Two PTO sidewall roll-up cranks and 6” long PVC poly connectors to connect poly to sidewall roll-up tube. We suggest minimum of 5' roll-up height for ventilation.
- Fastener package includes all nuts, bolts and Fastenal Tek screws. We even include a Tek screw driving bit and two 5/16” jobber drill bits.
- GT4 greenhouse film (clear or white) is produced using advanced technology, resulting in a greenhouse film that is tough, clear and long- lasting. Manufactured with state-of-the-art extrusion equipment and new high tech polymers, GT4 products offers superior strength and toughness, higher light transmission and guaranteed longer life.
- Because dimension lumber is normally purchased locally to save on shipping, we do not include baseboard (toeboard) framing (2X4” or 2X6” your choice) and end wall framing (2X4”)
SIZES AND PRICES
- Our base size is 20' wide, 12' high (optional: 13' and 14' high); length from 30' to 140'
- Our 20X30'X12'-high Altitude Greenhouse package is approximately $1600, giving you 600 sq. ft. of growing space and extending your growing season by at least 60 days, often without supplemental heat.
- Our standard 20X50X12'-high Altitude Greenhouse package is approximately $2400.
- Our standard 20'X100'X12'-high Altitude Greenhouse package sells for approximately $4100. Compare to others at $5900/$6900.
- Colorado-built giving you quicker delivery time, often within 2 weeks. Please allow more lead time for multiple house orders. Ask about our reasonable delivery prices; save on multiple greenhouse delivery to the same site.